Fairfax County Association for the Gifted FCAG@FCAG.groups.ioFairfax County (Virginia) Association for the Gifted (FCAG): Discussion will be serious-minded and frank, but civil. Posts will be moderated. Topics will include ongoing changes to Advanced Academic Programs, FCPS budgetary issues, summer and other supplemental programs, acceleration and enrichment, honors courses, Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses, TJHSST, college search, minority student achievement, twice exceptional (GT/LD) students, and home schooling.
Please support us by becoming a full FCAG Member for just $25 per year, or make a donation at http://www.fcag.org/membership.shtml. Your financial support helps us fund the AMC 8 and 10; develop our speaker events and activities for students; and cover our administrative costs.
Note: Only the most recent messages as of November 2019 are categorized with hashtags; you may search the archive for information in earlier messages.
- 1,579 Members
- 7,000 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: FCAG@FCAG.groups.io
- Subscribe: FCAG+subscribe@FCAG.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: FCAG+unsubscribe@FCAG.groups.io
- Group Owner: FCAG+owner@FCAG.groups.io
- Help: FCAG+help@FCAG.groups.io
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.